- Command-Line Cartography, Census BlockGroup level data
- How to go from Text / CSV to Interactive Web Map With minimal programming using Mapbox
Mapbox example projects
- Smelly: a prototype siting tool for anaerobic digestion of municipal waste to energy generation plants that provides odor dispersion based on climate and terrain modeling data.
- Adjoin: a proof of concept interactive web map showing ozone pollution impact on marginalized community of central California.
- Census 2020 decenial population density at 'Block Group' level
- COVID19 over time: An interactive map to visualize COVID19 cases across 50 states and over time. Disclaimer: data collection in the USA has become, lets just say politicized. Thus, analyze data with extra care.
- CA Albers
Search within the PSG pages:
Copyright info about this work
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike2.5 License.
Pocket Sys Admin Survival Guide: for content that I wrote, (CC)
some rights reserved.
2005,2012 Tin Ho [ tin6150 (at) gmail.com ]
Some contents are "cached" here for easy reference. Sources include man pages, vendor documents, online references, discussion groups, etc. Copyright of those are obviously those of the vendor and original authors. I am merely caching them here for quick reference and avoid broken URL problems.
Where is PSG hosted these days?
http://tin6150.gitlab.io/psg/ GitLab mirror 2020.10
http://tin6150.s3-website-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/psg.html (coming soon... and we are finally there!)
ftp://sn.is-a-geek.com/psg/psg.html My home "server". Up sporadically.
http://www.fiu.edu/~tho01/psg/psg.html (no longer updated as of 2007-05)